Wednesday 8 December 2010

Arctic health and beauty

Well, it IS possible to dye your hair with snow and it is also possible to have a bath using 21 litres of water.

I feel like a new person after my micro bath plus managed to 'put a rinse' through my hair just to boost the spirit. The bath water went into the toilet cistern so nothing was wasted.

I miss little things like being able to properly rinse your toothbrush after using it and I'm going to say it. Melted snow tastes rank. There now, it's out and said.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading your blog and how much I admire you.
    We are in rural Aberdeenshire, but at least in a village. It snowed basically all day today and the schools shut (again). I am so tired of the schools shutting.
    Spent a lot of time listening to the hysterics on Radio Scotland now that snow has arrived in the central belt. They did not devote entire programmes to it when it hit us first two weeks ago!
    Anyway, they keep saying that the thaw is coming tomorrow, and I hope for all our sakes that they are right.

    ReplyDelete