Saturday 25 December 2010

Happy Christmas

It is early and everyone is still asleep.

In a little while, our daughter will waken up and remember that it is Christmas Day then come hurtling down the stairs.

The little one fell asleep quite early last night and when I went to pull the covers which he had kicked off (and check that he really was sound asleep),  I noticed he was clutching a tiny card which his sister had made. It said "Please wake me up tomorrow, love Rosie xxx".

I am enjoying the peace and quiet.

In a short while there will be squeals, noise, lights, excitement and wrapping paper nests on the floor and I can hardly wait.

So from this temporary bubble of calm, I want to thank all of you who have been so kind and supportive to our family during the last few weeks.
Thank you for your messages and shared experiences and thank you for your love.

The amazing Mumsnetters who have held out a virtual hand and helped our family get through a long and tough winter.
The messages from countries on the other side of the world. I was astonished that the little blog travelled so far. All those messages brought warmth and hope when things got cold here.

Our family wish you peace, happiness and lots of love this Christmas. x

No comments:

Post a Comment